Passive fire protection
Nu-Swift has great expertise in passive fire protection, and can therefore prevent recurring invisible fire risks on business premises. When in-house operatives or contractors break down a sub-compartment or compartment wall, it is left unchecked. Nu-Swift conducts extensive structural fire surveys of passive fire protection systems to identify ‘invisible risks’. They then install and supply different types of passive fire protection and fire stopping systems.
Structural and construction solutions
We have an experienced team, which can install different structural and construction fire protection solutions. Our services include:
- Smoke barriers systems.
- Protection for structural steelwork, coating, spray and boarding solutions.
- Passive fire protection audits and surveys.
- Integrity testing of IT server rooms.
- Compartment integrity audits and surveys.
- Air sealing to important IT server rooms.
- We source our products from accredited supplies and our team is Third Party Accredited with the International Fire Consultants Group (IFC Group).
Our Fire Consultants have vast experience in project delivery whereby we combine our skills can bring added value engineering to projects without compromising fire and life safety requirements. Our Consultant Fire Engineers are full members of the Institution of Fire Engineers and our services include:
- Developing fire safety strategies to support Building Regulation applications.
- Support when consultation with Building Control Officers & Fire and Rescue Services.
- Pre-construction meetings.
- Construction phase audit.
- Design reviews.
- Post construction audits.
- Project Management of contractors.
- Dangerous Substance and Explosive Atmosphere assessment.
WE ARE RENOWNED FOR BRINGING FIRE SAFETY INTO THE FABRIC OF YOUR BUILDING.
Contact us today to arrange your Passive Fire Protection survey